The backend admin (the "admin") is the password-protected back office where administrative tasks can be performed. This includes managing the store's catalog (products, categories, manufacturers, etc.), viewing and processing orders, managing discounts, viewing reports, editing the content of the storefront (promotional imagery, menus and SEO content, etc.), and much more.
Articles in this section
- Introduction to Laravel PHP Framework
- What is an Aero Commerce Agora account and why do I need it?
- How do I obtain package repository credentials?
- Introduction to permissions for developers
- Introduction to the admin
- Introduction to resource lists
- Introduction to listings and search
- Introduction to response builders
- Introduction to the account area
- Introduction to pipelines