In order to create a new combination for your store first navigate to the combinations listings page and click the "+ New Combination" button at the top of the page.
The first section is the combination label, search checkbox and content selectors.
- Label - The main identifier for your Combination, shown on the Combination list
- Search page - When checked a user can use the Label to search for the Combination
- + Add Collection - Select the Collection to add to your Combination
- + Add Category - Select the Category to add to your Combination
- + Add Manufacturer - Select the Manufacturer to add to your Combination
- + Add Tags - Add new tags to your Combination
Listing Page Content
The content entered here will be used to populate certain content areas depending on your theme/configuration.
- Summary - Enter a shorter summary of your combination
- Description - Enter a detailed description of your combination
- Images - Optional - Either drag your combination image file(s) into the box or click to browse files. The images section is broken down into 3 sections allowing you to provide different sized images for different screen sizes.
Both Summary and Description provide the following inputs for controlling the content and layout;
- Bold - Embolden selected text
- Italic - Italicise selected text
- Format - Select from a range of standard formats.
- Lists - Select bulletted or numbered lists, and change indent level.
- Table - Insert and control a table (supports all standard table operations).
- Link - Link or unlink - When you add a link you can choose to open in new tab - useful if the link points away from your storefront.
- Image - Add an image by drag and drop or file selection.
- Font - Choose from existing fonts or remove a font.
- Size - Choose from existing font sizes or remove a font size.
- Text Colour - Choose text or highlight colour to apply - select none to remove text or highlight colour that has already been applied.
- Properties - Allows you set CSS Class and ID properties - this is advanced functionality for those comfortable working with CSS.
- Main text area - This is where you enter you combination description - the detailed combination text that your customers will see.
Listing Page Options
This section allows you to control the products shown on this page by applying various filters;
- Hide categries - Select this to hide categories from your filters list
- Hide filters - Select this to hide categories from your filters list
- Applicable & available filters - Drag filters from available filters to applicable filters to add them to your combination page
- Show per page - Enter the number of listings to show on this combination page
- Sort by - Select the 'sort by' options that will be displayed on this combination page
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
The SEO section is where you manage the content used by search engines to index your store.
SEO is an important aspect when it comes to customers finding your store when searching for products you're selling.
The SEO section has a number of fields for you to complete;
- Heading - this is the combination name and will be the main heading in most themes.
- Page title - used by search engines as the title of this page.
- Meta description - combined with the page title and displayed as the search engine listing description.
- Canonical - used to determine relationships when multiple pages share duplicate content
- No index - checking this box will direct search engines to not index this page.
The additional attributes section is used to provide custom fields, these may have been set up by your agency and used to display additional information about your combination.
Additional attributes are useful if Aero does not contain a certain attribute that you require, e.g. for integration with an ePos system.