In order to update your products pricing, first you will need to navigate to the product in the admin. To do this use the "Catalog Management" menu and locate the "Products" button.
Where the price is located on this page will depend on if the product is a sigular or a product with variants.
If your product is singular then you will need to scroll down to the "pricing" section.
If your product has variants then you will need to scroll down to the "variants" section.
There are a number of fields available in these sections that all relate to the pricing of your products.
- Price - this is the normal price the customer will pay for the item.
- Reduced price - this is the sale price of the item.
- RRP - this is the recommended retail price.
- Cost price - this is the cost of the item to your business.
- Tax group - this allows you to choose which tax group this price applies to.